Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PODCAST!!!!

This podcast project was not one of my favorite projects we have done to be honest. I did not like having to record my voice because i thought my voice sounded weird and also because i was reading the script but i kept messing up. So it took many takes to get it right. I also had to talk faster because i had to fit it into 2 minutes. I did like getting to change how my voice sounded. i used a little of the effects but for fun i just played around with it and made dramatic changes. It was really cool how different you could make your voice. My final project, everyone said it was really good but I didn't at first. I made it so usually the creators criticize their work but after we played it in class i thought it was not to bad. It was pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment